Caution very long post!!!
Yes... We are alive! July was quite the busy month for us! It was kicked off with a small get together with my brothers for the 4th. We went out to Adam and Jill, had a BBQ, watched some fireworks and finished the night with a little Wii! It was some much fun!Next in the Month was Diane Birthday! Happy Birthday on the 11th! We drove up to their house in Clearfield and had dinner with Mike's family!



Shortly after that, Mike went off to a Scout camp for a week! Meaning Mike and I would only see each for 24 hours and 25 minutes for 2 weeks! Sad, but we made it! Mike and the scouts from the 3rd and 4th wards had a blast!





So the next week was Girls Camp! That is why we missed each other for 2 weeks! We were very lucky this year to be able to go to Heber Valley. It was very beautiful up there. We were in the Rebekkah Camp site! It just barely opened, were only the 3rd group to be up there! The girls had a blast and I am so Happy that I was able to go again this year!
So at camp and who you will see in the pictures below are Monica, Brytnee, and Makayla. Aillison and I were the leaders for the 4th ward. I was also the camp director for the 3rd ward!

This is Makyala, Brytnee and Me waiting for the bus!

Brytnee, Makayla, Alicia T. and Monica waiting for the bus.
Amada in the YW made the girls those cute bandana's you see on Monica. They each said their Name!
Right after we got there on Monday, we ate lunch and then went down to Legacy Lake. It was very pretty and the girls had fun! A couple did fall in!

Shortly after that, Mike went off to a Scout camp for a week! Meaning Mike and I would only see each for 24 hours and 25 minutes for 2 weeks! Sad, but we made it! Mike and the scouts from the 3rd and 4th wards had a blast!
So the next week was Girls Camp! That is why we missed each other for 2 weeks! We were very lucky this year to be able to go to Heber Valley. It was very beautiful up there. We were in the Rebekkah Camp site! It just barely opened, were only the 3rd group to be up there! The girls had a blast and I am so Happy that I was able to go again this year!
So at camp and who you will see in the pictures below are Monica, Brytnee, and Makayla. Aillison and I were the leaders for the 4th ward. I was also the camp director for the 3rd ward!
This is Makyala, Brytnee and Me waiting for the bus!
Brytnee, Makayla, Alicia T. and Monica waiting for the bus.
Amada in the YW made the girls those cute bandana's you see on Monica. They each said their Name!
Right after we got there on Monday, we ate lunch and then went down to Legacy Lake. It was very pretty and the girls had fun! A couple did fall in!
The girls on the long A hike down there
!


Monica, Brytnee and Makayla at the Lake.

2 of the 3 that fell in! (Abby and Emily)

That night we played some games as a stake. First it was a get to know you game called "Gifts of Love". * You each bring a gift represnting you, place your names in bowl and then draw one out. The name you draw gets the gift you brought and then they choose a name. It was very fun getting to hear all the many talents in the stake!
Next we played "Fruit Baket". A fun game that involes lots of running and getting to the open seat!
(Sorry some of the pictures are a little fuzzy!)



On Tuesday, Aillison drove up from SLC to join us! After an interesting morning cooking pancakes, we had some down time, so the girls played a scripture pictionary game in one of the cabins.



Brytnee and Aillison
We then made our craft for the camp! Very cute Flip Flops! The girls had a blast! My OCD did come out just a little while making mine... I had to have the same on every side! But hey they turned out cute!




Wednesday we did the Challenge Course! It was very fun! The swing was the big hit! All of the girls braved it and had fun.

Later that night we had skits. We did lip sync songs!!! The girls had some much fun.... No pictures, I was in Charge, so I kept the music flowing!
Thursday Mike Peterson from the Bishopric came up to eat some yummy food, Hula with the girls and then end with a testimony meeting.

We ended that night with watching Lilo and Stitich!
In all it was fun! Glad I could go! Here are some other fun pictures!




Since this is getting so long and yet there is still more! I will continue in another post!
!
Monica, Brytnee and Makayla at the Lake.
2 of the 3 that fell in! (Abby and Emily)
That night we played some games as a stake. First it was a get to know you game called "Gifts of Love". * You each bring a gift represnting you, place your names in bowl and then draw one out. The name you draw gets the gift you brought and then they choose a name. It was very fun getting to hear all the many talents in the stake!
Next we played "Fruit Baket". A fun game that involes lots of running and getting to the open seat!
(Sorry some of the pictures are a little fuzzy!)
On Tuesday, Aillison drove up from SLC to join us! After an interesting morning cooking pancakes, we had some down time, so the girls played a scripture pictionary game in one of the cabins.
Brytnee and Aillison
We then made our craft for the camp! Very cute Flip Flops! The girls had a blast! My OCD did come out just a little while making mine... I had to have the same on every side! But hey they turned out cute!
Wednesday we did the Challenge Course! It was very fun! The swing was the big hit! All of the girls braved it and had fun.
Later that night we had skits. We did lip sync songs!!! The girls had some much fun.... No pictures, I was in Charge, so I kept the music flowing!
Thursday Mike Peterson from the Bishopric came up to eat some yummy food, Hula with the girls and then end with a testimony meeting.
We ended that night with watching Lilo and Stitich!
In all it was fun! Glad I could go! Here are some other fun pictures!
Since this is getting so long and yet there is still more! I will continue in another post!



1 comment:
So...do you guys not like Dan and I enough to invite us to a get together?
Post a Comment