So continue with the long month of July! Right after Girls Camp, Mike and I went and saw Harry Potter 6 with Jake and Vivian. The movie was great! Spoiler Alert!!! I am a little disappointed though with the end battle! I know books always do it better, but still! Also going and destroying the Weasley house! Now how are Bill and Fleur supposed to be married there! Oh well!
So the very end of the month was our stake's Youth Conference! Mike was able to go the activities on Friday and we both went on Saturday. The Kids in our ward had a blast. It was all based around making the Temple the goal for your life. So they on Friday had a Carnival with games and a tempter to tempt you out of the white tickets. Then they watch "Mountain of the Lord". On Saturday morning we hiked Engizen Peak! Good Golly that was one hard hike! The view of the city was great! Then they did a service project, toured the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House and ended the Conference with a talk by Brother Steadman of the 3rd Ward! Overall it was awesome! Glad I was able to go! No picutres yet! I will add those when I Mike gets them on the computer!
What's A Sister For?
5 days ago



2 comments:
I know! I was disappointed with the final battle also. And the Weasley's house blowing up was a shocker! Oh well, further proof that you can't beat reading the book!
"a little disappointed"? There has to be an end battle to be disappointed with it. They skipped over the whole thing! Good times, though.
Post a Comment