Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Slacker!

So we all now by now that I am the world's biggest slacker when it comes to things of this nature. So here is what we have been up to since February! For Valentine's day we went all out... We bought the 3rd season of "How I met your Mother" and went to Five Guys Burgers and fries! Yum!!

So moving on to March... Well Chelsea came down for her big birthday! Yeah!! We invited my siblings over for lunch and then cake. We decide to play some Wii, and here is a video of Spencer working us all!














Happy Birthday Chelsea!
Next we have Easter! Easter is always a fun holiday. We go up to Bountiful to spend the Saturday before Easter with Mike's Grandpa and Grandma and family. There is the annual egg hunt for both the young and older grand kids.




Tega and Jer were married in April. One of our good friends Shawna Otte drove in town for it. It was really good getting to see her. So every time that Shawna come intown we go out to eat. So this time around Shawna took Abby, Laura, and I to breakfast at Mimi's Cafe. It was good to see Shawna and catch up.




So until I slack off again. Here is the catch up of our lives!

4 comments:

Keesler Family said...

I like your updates... you all look happy and doing well.

Adam, Jill and the gang said...

That video was awesome! We need to have another family party while Chelsea is still here...picnic in the park or something.

Dan and Dionne said...

I agree with Jill. Lets plan it on a day I can be there!

Anonymous said...

The video is so great. Spencer was so cute. I agree that we should get together.