Well January has brought us some new and wonderful things! First, I got a new calling in our ward. I am the Mia Maid advisor! It is so much fun, I got to know some of the girls last year at girls camp. They all are such great girls... Next, about half way through the month, I got my hair done. I know doesn't sound all that interesting. Next time you maybe at our house, watch our moving picture frame ( I change hair styles like I do my clothes!). Well I didn't any to fancy, I dyed it all back to a dark brown. Very close to my real hair color and we took it out of the A frame. I am, finger crossed, growing out my hair. And last but not least! After to many brunt popcorn smells in our house, and then even other food tasting like popcorn... We brought a new one! And yes it can cook popcorn!
2 comments:
Where are you looking to buy your new house?
I find anything I do a simple trim exciting to my hair so woo hoo for new dos. How exciting to be the miamaid adviser sounds like fun!
Post a Comment