Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Parties

We hosted the Miles Christmas party this year!  It was a lot of fun to be surround by family!







Gift time!  Nicole had Chelsea- I would say to was pretty spot on!

Chelsea had Mike and I


Some new movies!  Thanks Chelsea! 

Mike and I had Allison and Jacob!

So excited!

Jacob and Allison had Adam and Jill plus family!


Adam and Jill had Dionne and Dan plus family!




And Dionne and Dan had Nicole and Paul!

So grateful for my family!  Love spending time with them!  

The next night we headed over the parent's house to celebrate with the Williams.



After a yummy dinner, we spent time reading Christmas stories.
Mark and Lindsay were first.  Look at Lindsay cute little baby bump!

Diane was next!




Then Mike.

He got some help from Sylvia!


Rebecca and Brian read to us next!


And Dad and Mom read to us a cute little story.



We finished up with the Nativity being read out of Luke.  

Lydia the Angel


 
The whole cast!  
We ended the night munching on some donuts!  
Sylvia sharing with Amelia!  I would say that these cute girls don't have any problem sharing! 



I jumped in to help Amelia finish her donut then cleaned her up.




Grandpa look pretty cool ready to head out into the cold!


No comments: