Saturday, September 10, 2011

State Fair With the Hasio's!

State Fair... I think so!  We head out to the Fair again with our friends the Hasio's and their kids!  
We started off the night at the Big Yellow Slide... You will never see willing walk all those stairs. So Mike and I just stay at the bottom and take pictures... That is more my style!



Mike and Jake have made it a goal to try the "It" thing that year.  This year it was alligator.  Apparently it tasted like chicken... I had to take their word!



And what is the Fair with out a little ice cream...


Vivian and I... Why yes my eyes are closed...
Oh well!

We tried for so long to get a picture of Jake with his son to smile at us.  But he refused   This was the best we could get!

Long night... Why yes I will curl up with my water bottle and take a power nap!


No comments: