Saturday, August 20, 2011

Girls Camp!

Girls Camp...Round 4!  Holy Cow I have been up with my Ward to Stake Girls Camp for 4 years now!  Dang it is such an honor to go with my FANTASTIC ward!  I can't tell how much I love going year after year with my girls. I absolutely love them to death. Now on to the picture overload!  So hard to choose just a few... Side note...We were up at Heber Valley again! Oh how I love it up there!

 Some of the games we played!

Cooking Breakfast!  Yummy!



 Why yes that is me hard at work!  Cleaning the grill!

More games. Conducted by are Youth Leaders!




A deer got this close to us!





 Our service project!  So glad we could help out and leave it better for other groups!
















And yes that is me...


Yep I did it!  It was so awesome! 


Not attractive at all!  But prof I did it!






And Singing...So much singing!







Cooking dinner for the Priesthood!  Good food yet again!





 Again I am so thankful for my calling to serve as the Young Women's President that gives me the chance to go up!  My cute Girls!


No comments: