Friday, June 4, 2010

Life!

As you can see for all my many post for the last few months.... Oh wait there are NONE!!! Well to say the least our lives tend to be on the boring side. We don't really do much of anything but sleep, work, eat, attend to Church Callings and repeat.However we have had some exciting moments here and there!
February, not to much to report on. We did go out to Mike's Parents house on Valentine's Day and chilled. I really don't think we did anything else that much... Sad we should work on People Skills and get out more!
March... Rebecca had a Birthday! Tyler hosted a little Surprise party at his house in the afternoon then all the Fam came back to our house for Dinner and a Movie.
So time in March I cut my hair, Love IT! Thank you Trudy!
In March I as also quit my Part Time job at the Lion House. It was sad to leave but I love spending more time with Mike.
April... Yeah for Conference! Since my new job didn't require me to work Saturday AM or PM of Conference I was able to see it and hear it in 3 years! Wow... It was amazing! Loved it!
That night with Mike off to Priesthood Session I decide to got kick it with Vivian and her two wonderful little kids! Mike came over after and we had ice cream sundaes!
I am pretty sure this happened in April but honestly I don't remember.
Mike and I, as well as the rest of our Youth Group were involved in the Comcast Cares Day. It was a lot of fun helping out. Mike put in new sod and I helped paint the counties in Utah and the parking lines at the elementary school.

May... Well I am sure loads of Fun things happened I just don't recall them. I can tell all of the fantastic time we had at the end of May in Park City for Brian's Birthday. It was fun hanging out with Mike's Family doing much of Nothing! Awesome!! Most of the Family played Volleyball all day on Sunday. It was very fun watching them. Joe was sure helping Brian out a lot with all his helpful tips. It was great seeing them all have fun. Having so much fun outside sure does have it's side effects. No one could really move on Monday. So we hit the pool and fun there!

And that brings us to June. Well Not to much. We are house looking oh so slowly. And getting ready for our yearly Camp Outs. I am going to Girls Camp again and Mike to Scout Camp. I am sure with Summer finally here that we will have more things to share with you!

1 comment:

Vivian said...

Quite the catch up. I'm happy I made the list! I should work on being social and call you more often.