Lydia Perry
Born on June 11TH to Joe and Diane, Mike's younger sister. She was born at 4:16, after a long hard delivery. Diane was able to have her the way that she wanted... Natural... We are very excited to have this beautiful niece in our family!
Congrats!
Mike and I drove up the 12th to see Joe, Diane, and Lydia. She is just so cute and little!
Then on Sunday, Joe and Diane had the family over for our monthly get together. It was nice spending time with them at their house.
I'll post those pictures... after they get loaded onto the computer!
Congrats!
Mike and I drove up the 12th to see Joe, Diane, and Lydia. She is just so cute and little!
Then on Sunday, Joe and Diane had the family over for our monthly get together. It was nice spending time with them at their house.
I'll post those pictures... after they get loaded onto the computer!



No comments:
Post a Comment