Sunday, May 31, 2009

Memorial Day



I know that this is a week late, oh well! On Memorial Day Mike, me and Chelsea went around to those graves that important to us. So we first went to were my Aunt Jeannette, Mom, Dad, Grams, Gramps and Great Grandma are buried.







After walking around looking for someone that Mike knew we headed up to the Salt Lake Cemetery where we went to Matt (Mike's Cousin who died in Iraq), Grandma Frenette, Grandma and Grandpa Williams, Uncle Tom and Uncle Eric.
It is also nice to stop and remember all those that mean so much to us and that have finish here on earth.




In all it was a good day spent remembering them!

4 comments:

Dan and Dionne said...

Did you move my lovely flowers from the graves before you took the pictures? Rude!

Mike and Sheena said...

On one yes, but we put them back... I just wanted to see the words, not flowers shoved up in my face...

Dan and Dionne said...

I am totally kidding... Hope you know that. I more or less went to try and clean the grave but it was already done when we got there but there were no flowers.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. I also put flowers on the graves and we cleaned them off (cut the grass around them and squirted them off, but it was later in the afternoon.