Sheena and I are now in Oregon, after a long 13 hour trip. We are here with our wonderful family to see Chelsea graduate. Thanks goes out to Aunt Liz and Uncle Andy for letting us stay at their home.
Mike... Well he will have to log on and tell all about him!
Sheena... I grew up in the Holiday area. I am 1 of 6 kids (I am 5 of 6) to Bill and Christine Miles. I graduate from Granite High School in 2003. I have been to SUU, SLCC, and the U, but no degree yet. Just a happy married couple and our life together!
4 comments:
I found you through Abby's blog. I too blog! I will add you to my friends.Welcome to theblogging world:)
Hey guys nice to see you have a blog up! Come check out our too!!!
Wow! You're still in Oregon! I can't believe it. Even I'm not there anymore! :D just kidding. Thanks again for the fabulous weekend!
You could stand to update...for all I know you now have 3 kids & 2 cats....j/k - keep us up to date.
Liz
Post a Comment